Sunday 21 November 2010

Now back on GMT after NYC

Well, we're back from an excellent time New York now and almost (just about) in the swing of the local time zone again. It was an awesome trip and I'll be sure to let you all know some more about it as soon as possible however when I came to turn my lap top on yesterday, it came to life but then sadly, about 10 seconds later, unexpectedly cut completely dead on me! Looks like it's a motherboard or circuit failure, so until I can get that fixed I'll be borrowing time on Norngirl's laptop to make any posts. Sadly it means I can't really get everything typed up in a speedy fashion but I'll get there eventually, please bear with me, especially with all the other stuff needing to get sorted too, Christmas around the corner and the likes, eeek.

In the meantime, whilst I try my best to find if my laptop is still under warranty or at least is repairable, I'll try to post some short posts and share some photos. To that end, here is a small sample of some of the photos:

Empire State Building in the cloud

Staten Island Ferry and Statue of Liberty

Manhattan at Sunset November 2010

3 comments:

  1. I wish you had told me about this trip of yours. My wife's family has a store in Manhatten.

    Feel free to drop me an email sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ever so jealous i hope you had a great trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed NYC. I grew up there many moons ago, and all your photos stir me with reminiscences. Especially the Staten Island Ferry, on which I spent many a romantic evening excursion.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails